Here are some pictures from the Drive-In that I never got around to posting. We went to see Ice Age 3 with my two younger sisters and their kids. It was so much fun. Miley was a little hard during the movie, she kept wanting to climb over the side of the truck, but other than that it was so much fun.
We brought pizza with us and ate dinner before it got dark.
Miley sitting by uncle Clint
The movie is just about to start
Kari, Casey, Emett and baby Mia in Kari's belly
Clint, Sheri and Eva girl

4 comments:
Taking kids to the drive-in is always an adventure that I sometimes wish I hadn't gone on. I'm glad yours turned out good. I can't believe how much sheri reminds me of your mom.
We went to the drive in last week to see that too! How fun. Such fun memories for your kids!
Oh Miley and Clint, sweet
You guys are brave to take all those little ones to the drive in! I haven't been in years...I guess we need to take ours boys too:)
I can't believe Brian won the Fair Idol thing...that is neat (the money is awesome!)
Post a Comment