Monday, August 10, 2009

Fair Idol

I just wanted to say Congrats to my little brother Brian who competed in the Weber County Fair American Idol contest. They had 4 nights of competition and 3 people got voted out each night. It came down to the final 5 on Saturday and Brian ended up winning the whole thing. He is so cute and has a great voice. We thought he'd get some gift certificate or something like that, but the winning prize was a thousand bucks! Wow! It was pretty exciting! Way to go Bri!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my heck! Yay Brian! I have to say that he looks sort of like Shaun..your cousin! Just barely. That's so awesome that he won.

DeAnna said...

dang!

shelly said...

Wow! He looks like a star, he should go on the real show!

I just caught up on your blog...it is so fun to read about your cute family!

Karie Coats said...

Ok, I haven't seen your brother for ever, he's all grown up!!!!

Candis said...

That's so cool! I didn't even know he sang!

Sarah Brown said...

I had no idea Brian could sing and perform! That's awesome! We were at the fair that night, but didn't watch the idol competition!

The Harvey's said...

Awesome! He did do great! It was good to see you!