Monday, August 24, 2009

Flow Rider

We went and did the Flowrider with Troy's family. I was pretty nervouse about looking like an idiot, but I ended up having a great time. I don't think I'll try the surfing again, but the body board was way fun. After three times of surfing and the last two almost knocking me out cold I decided to stick to body boarding. The video is of my first atempt at surfing where I fell all nice and soft. The two times after that I wacked my head so hard that everything went black for a few seconds. The next three days I seriously could not move my head up, down or side to side. I think I had whip lash, my neck was so sore. Don't let me scare you from ever trying it though because Troy woke up feeling great, not a sore spot on his body. I guess he knew how to fall better. The kids only liked it for a little while and then they said they were cold. This was probably a once in a lifetime kind of thing (at least for me) but it was a great night with yummy Pizza Factory afterwards.




8 comments:

DeAnna said...

thanks Kristy! You are such a rock star! You did so good....I have seen some of my family members doing it on video and you and Troy were extremely talented based on what I've seen!

lhhadley said...

You are such a good sport Kris! I don't think I could do that. It looks scary!!

Candis said...

That was so fun to watch. You did so good! MWS Mom With Skills:)

Clint and Sheri said...

I love Dax doing it. So cute and funny. Of course Troy could do it

Nicole A. said...

That's awesome! I think I'd biff it pretty bad but you did great! the kids were funny to see do it

Steph said...

That looks so fun! Good job Kristy, you stayed up much longer than I would have!

Rikki said...

Good job! That looks hard. I'm amazed you tried the standing up one. GOOD WORK!

Cody and Sharice said...

Wow you are much braver than I! I just have fun watching!