Troy had to go to Orlando for a business meeting. They put him up at the Hard Rock Hotel and he was able to get really cheap passes to the Universal Studio Parks, so he decided to bring me along and stay a few extra days. We had so much fun, I feel really spoiled that I got to go on another awesome trip with just Troy Boy. Thank you mom and Nancy for watching our kids for us. I really felt so guilty for leaving them again (we went to New York in June). The weather was perfect, high 70's to low 80's. We rode a ton of crazy rides and ate so many good things. We didn't swim though, the water wasn't warm and the air wasn't hot enough. Here is a picture of our sweet Hotel.
Hangin out by the pool
Our room
Universal Studios
My worst nightmare
talking on the phone to the kids
Islands of Adventure


Universal Horror Make-up Show
Dinner at Emeril's or should I say DESERT (yum)
Citi Walk

Hangin out by the pool
Our room
Universal Studios
My worst nightmare
talking on the phone to the kids
Islands of Adventure


Universal Horror Make-up Show
Dinner at Emeril's or should I say DESERT (yum)
Citi Walk

9 comments:
How fun! I know it was Florida, not California, but did it totally take you back to high school? I remember taking pictures by the CA version of that shark!!
Wow I haven't read your blog in awhile! I am so jealous two trips without kids in one year! It looks like you both had A LOT of fun!
I Love your family picture, your kids are getting big so fast, especially Miley! They are all so cute!
You're so lucky. That looks like such a fun trip.
I love your new family picture at the top way cute!
First of all, your fam pics are so cute! I need a copy! Love the oufits!
And i love your shirt on the last pics of your trip. The brown over the white. So so cute! You're a hottie!
That's so funny they have Chucky there. And who's that guy cutting your throat or whatever?
I love that of course you got a pic with the shark, and so funny you're like totally inside it. You're quite the acrobat!
Looks like another really fun trip! Don't feel too guilty.....I think that anybody would do those trips given the chance(well, I would:)) You two are both so photogenic....every picture is really cute. I really like your outfit that you wore that night you ate at Emerils.....with the pinstripes.....so cute.
whoa that chucky is big! he's scary!
I think your fam picture is way cute! Miley with her curled hair!
Hey Kris, so I got behind on blog checking and apparantly missed when Tara Call went private. will you leave her a comment with my email asking her to invite me? Thanks kjones1214@live.com
I just read several past posts cause I'm so behind, but it sounds like everything's going great! Your kids are so adorable! Hope to see you guys at the holiday party!
Spoiled, shmoiled! And soooo fun! What a fun trip. Your kids are too cute --and you too! Where do you shop? You always look so darling.
Post a Comment