Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Ten years ago today I married my Troy Boy. I can't believe it has already been ten years. Time has really gone by fast. Troy is wonderful and I think I love him even more now then I did then. He is a great husband and a great person all around. I feel so lucky to be his wife. I never dyed my hair until we'd been married for a couple of years. It looks a different color in all the pictures, but its my natural hair color.DatingEngagedMarried 10 years later and lots of blond highlights

11 comments:

Camille Parker said...

Hey Kristy~ Cute Pictures. Your family is growing up so fast. You have such a cute family.

DeAnna said...

You know, If someone were to ask me if you have changed a lot since you got married I would have said No, that you looked, for the most part, the same....cause truthfully you have always looked young, fit, beautiful, and darn near perfect. Looking at these pictures was almost kinda a shock cause you guys both look so young! You were so gorgeous then and now you are more like....goddess-looking. Lucky Troy, his wife just keeps getting hotter. Anyway, it's fun to see those pictures again....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love ya!

landofnyedom said...

Congrats! Do you remember we took out our endowments the same day? I had to laugh when I saw your cake, cuz ours was pretty similar. We had Precious Moments on top and the fountain underneath too, just one less layer.
Cute family pics!
Holly Nye

Karie Coats said...

I love your new family pictures, they are darling!!! Wow 10 years, I'm only working on 4 right now!!!

Rikki said...

Cute pics it was fun to see the old pictures of you. I love your family pictures super cute! Happy anniversary!

Clint and Sheri said...

Ten years! Crazy. That is so fun to see the old pictures. It is crazy how much you have changed. I love Deanna's comment "goddess looking"

AGREED!

The family pics really are so cute. Clint was looking at them and he goes. Wow...Miley..is..cute

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a cute couple and have a darling family. It was so fun getting together last weekend, we need to do that more often:)

shelly said...

Congratulations on 10 years! That was so cute to see those old pictures and then the current ones. So sweet!

Palmers said...

I love the pics:) It is so fun to look back and see how much people change. You guys look so young and that was only 10 years ago! I love the picture at the end with your kids that is darling. You guys have such a cute family. Congrats on 10 years.....your doing good:)

Kari said...

That was fun to see. That first pic of you doesn't even look like you. You look so baby faced or something. I love that pic of you guys newly engaged and I remember I loved that vest shirt you have on. I think I wore it in a school pic actually. And I forgot how cute your wedd invitation is. You look gorgeous!
And seriously I think time has only enhanced your beauty, Troy too. As for me and Casey.....he's bald, and I used to be so tan with long blonde hair. You're lucky!
I didn't realize our wedding cakes were practically the same.
I need to see all your fam pics. The kissing one is so cute!
10 years! I didn't even know. We're 5 years apart, cause our last was 5 and I thought that was a long time.

Carol said...

Bless Ivy in his England shirt! That seems a long time ago indeed.