Friday, February 20, 2009

I love to clean up the same stuff everyday

9 comments:

The Harvey's said...

she is adorable!

Clint and Sheri said...

Oh dear is that gonna be Eva next year? Little shee-bags

Sarah Brown said...

That is sooo funny because I do the same things everyday! Esp. With the dvds. I did put a lock on my lazy suzan cupboard because it has food and Brigham thought if he found it, it's his anytime. Sooo cute and funny!

DeAnna said...

That is funny! Great video! Someday that will seem more funny than it is now when you don't have to clean it up every day! My thing is that we have these couches with tons of pillows. I will never ever buy pillowee couches again. My boys ride them down the stairs. Then they make them into huge piles and jump down the stairs into them. They have to be picked up like three or four times a day....I HATE pillows right now!

Candis said...

Someday I think we mom's will miss these kinds of messes:)

Steph said...

I hear ya! Too bad they're too cute to ever really get mad at them about it though..

lhhadley said...

Sounds so familiar! This is what it is like at our house too...empty cupboards! They are so fun at this age but so CRAZY too:)

Emily said...

She's so dang cute! I'm also glad that you and Troy enjoyed Taken...I would have to agree, I love seeing people get what they deserve.

Rikki said...

I totally know that feeling!