Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun at the Circus

A couple of weeks ago my little sis Kari invited us to go to the Circus. Troy was out of town, so I left Miley with a baby sitter and took the boys. My parents ending up coming as well and they brought my sister Stacey's kids. It was really fun, we had a great time!

7 comments:

Clint and Sheri said...

Kris I was wondering if you would make a post on your blog saying that stacey has a blog and put her address on there... tystace.blogspot.com I want there to be a ton of comments on there before I have her see it, from people telling her to keep blogging.

that would be great!

DeAnna said...

The circus is one thing we have not done yet....it looks fun!

Amber Jackson said...

We almost went to the circus that same night but then I got sick. I want to take my kids, they would love it.
how much was it?

Karie Coats said...

Looks like fun! My boys need to experience the circus some time soon!

Cody and Sharice said...

Wow I really need to get out!! That looks like so much fun!! I didnt even know they were in town! Fun FUn!!!!

shelly said...

Hi Kristy! I loved your comment on my blog...we are in the same boat (I guess we should have known things like this would happen since we both married such great guys). Troy is such a nice guy. Rich is the 2nd counselor, and even though we're blessed because he serves...oh my gosh Sundays are hard. Next week when I'm faking a smile in sacrament meeting I'll think of you and maybe it will make me feel better that I'm not the only one. But you have one more than me so your hands are even more full! Too bad we're not in the same ward, we could help each other out. :) I support Rich too, but that doesn't mean that I like it all the time! Anyway, enough rambling about that. It is so good to be back in touch! Your kids are absolutely beautiful, you have the cutest family!

Candis said...

The circus is so fun! I took my kids with my mom last year and she so graciously paid for us to ride the elephant. I was so excited to go but then people at my work ruined it for me by telling me that they were mean to the animals. I don't know if I believe it and I wish they would've just let me be excited.