Sunday December 21st Iverson Family Christmas PartyMaking Gingerbread Houses Live NativityIverson Jersey's Christmas Eve Party at the Millward's Christmas Morning Christmas Day Mattress sliding at the Saunders' Saunders Cousins
Such cute Christmas pics! I love the Iverson jersey's...so fun. Looks like Santa was good to your kiddos. He left a bike at our house too:) I love the sliding down the stairs at your parents house! You guys have always done that. I have great memories of a sore bum from doing that in sleeping bags:)
Hello Kristy! Sharice found me on facebook, and then told me how I could track you down! I am happy that you have a blog, now I can blog stalk you, and see what you are up to these days since AFCU! Keep in touch. p.s. your children are so cute! How is being a mom of three?
6 comments:
Oh my word, that pic of Miley with the Iverson Jersey on is so cute and hilarious, she looks like E.T or something!
Such cute Christmas pics! I love the Iverson jersey's...so fun. Looks like Santa was good to your kiddos. He left a bike at our house too:) I love the sliding down the stairs at your parents house! You guys have always done that. I have great memories of a sore bum from doing that in sleeping bags:)
I love those pictures! Cute kids and those pajamas for all the grandkids are adorable too!
They all look so cute in their matching jammies! I can't wait until Jayci gets some cousins!!
Love the mattress sliding and all the matching jammies! So Cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!
Hello Kristy! Sharice found me on facebook, and then told me how I could track you down! I am happy that you have a blog, now I can blog stalk you, and see what you are up to these days since AFCU! Keep in touch.
p.s. your children are so cute! How is being a mom of three?
Post a Comment