Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anniversary Hoe-Down

Today is mine and Troy's 9th Anniversary, so we thought we'd go to this romantic little Christmas Hoe-Down that my neighbor was having. There was this mysterious guy there that kept trying to cut in on our dance, I didn't really mind, but Troy was sure getting mad. Sorry honey! I still love you the most though. Happy Anniversary! There's a video clip from the Hoe-Down down below. You'll see what I mean about the mysterious guy!

7 comments:

DeAnna said...

That is soooo funny! thanks for the laugh! It's amazing that Edward can do those moves and maintain that intensity on his face!

DeAnna said...

I had to watch it again....I know it's 5 bucks, but you better download that one! :)

Cody and Sharice said...

LOL!! That is hilarious! I especially like your moves!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

lhhadley said...

Love it! Happy 9 years you two:)

Steph said...

That's funny cause I've watched Kari and Sheri's videos, and I've done my own too, but even when you were talking about the anniversary hoedown, I still thought you really did that... then I scrolled down and watched the video and was like, "oh, ok, so they really DIDN'T go to a real hoedown.." ha ha You fooled me! Happy Anniversary!

Palmers said...

Kristy I found your blog off Candis Casey's. It is so cute. I love your dance with Edward that is so funny! You have such a cute Family!

Palmers said...

I meant to put Candis AND Casey's oopp!!!