Sunday, May 29, 2011

Miley's Dance Recital

Miley took dance this past year from Amy Fillpot. She loved it, Amy did such a good job and was so cute with the girls. They had a recital at the end of the year.Grandma MillwardAunt Kierstin and Grandpa Iverson and Uncle JakeGetting her award from teacher AmyLooking close at her class pictureShowing us her picture

5 comments:

Nicole A. said...

Cute girl! Love the dance outfit too!

Steph said...

Oh wow, she looks so grown up! Has it been that long since I've last seen her??

Rikki said...

She looks so much like you. Especially in these pictures. She is a cutie!

Clint and Sheri said...

I still can't believe how cute she looked. Her hair is to die for! Their class picture thing looks way cute!

Kari said...

So so cute!! I can't wait for Mia to dance! You should scan and post her dance class pictures!