Monday, October 25, 2010

July

Carston turned 8 at the end of June
Water Fight
It was so neat to see him get baptized. It made me feel old.


Watching the parade on the 4th of July

Carston giving Dax some tips on racing
Go Dax Go!
Carston is ready
Go!
Playing some games at the park


Miley and her prize
Waiting for the fireworks

Miley is still scared of them. She hid under this blanket the whole time.

Miley is under the blanket.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe Carston's 8! Holy cow, time flies!

Kari said...

Fun seeing the pics! The water fight party looked awesome!
And I still can't get over Miley and her fear of everything. Stinker. I keep thinking of you dragging her kicking and screaming to go on Puff! I so would've done the same.

DeAnna said...

Cute pictures as always....Cute soccer ball cake and darling baptism invite! Hope you are feeling a little bit better these days!

Palmers said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old:) That makes you sound really old! lol How have you been feeling? I miss you at the gym.

lhhadley said...

great pics...love the fireworks one! what a fun birthday party too!