I've been really into couponing lately and trying to save money. Miley has been really into wasting a lot. Last week she dumped out a whole bottle of antibactrial spray within minutes of me buying it from Bath and Body Works. Then a couple of days later she climbed up on the counter and dumped out 5 bottles of sprinkles that were in the cupboard. The next day she got into my new fingernail polish that I hadn't even opened and painted her leg and brand new capris. She has dumped out and broken my makeup several times, and now this . . .

She said the cat had an ouchie, so I guess these were the bandaids.
When she was finished it looked like the cat had wings.

Then she pulled them all off and made him a hat. At least I got the box for only .25 cents.

4 comments:
Those do make good bandaids. I remember having one on my head after a shot put incident:)
How cute is that! Last weekend was way fun! Thanks sooo much for coming with us!
Okay, so not funny when it's your kid. I have had my share of stinkers so it's kind of funny when it's someone else's. I feel your pain-really. I can't help but laugh a little though.
That is so funny! They do look like wings...she's so creative!
Post a Comment