I had to take a couple pictures of Miley before church, because she looked so cute!
She did pretty good posing for me in this picture
We had Troy's mom over for a valentine's breaskfast dinner. I forgot to take pictures, but we had the table all decorated and we ate heart shaped waffles, eggs, bacon and fruit. Then we decorated sugar cookies Yum!
Sneeking a little taste


She did pretty good posing for me in this picture
We had Troy's mom over for a valentine's breaskfast dinner. I forgot to take pictures, but we had the table all decorated and we ate heart shaped waffles, eggs, bacon and fruit. Then we decorated sugar cookies Yum!
Sneeking a little taste



5 comments:
Miley is so dang cute....her outfit is very adorable!
Nice pose Miley! So cute. She did look so adorable. What studly boys in the bottom picture. Thanks for the cookies they were delish!
Miley looks adorable! I love the leggings! Good idea doing breakfast for dinner. I had wanted to make a V-day breakfast but not with 9:00 church, so I did it the next day instead.
Miley is such a doll. I love her pose!
Hry Kristy! Email me at kariecoats@yahoo.com, i have something to ask you. Thanks!
Post a Comment