Friday, January 29, 2010

Saunders Family Pictures

I never got around to posting these pictures. My aunt Julie took these on Halloween day. This is all my family. Brian and his wife Brooke are on the bottom left in brown. Kari and Casey and their 2 kids Emett and Mia are on the top left in Navy blue and white. My Mom and Dad are top center in green. We are in the middle in red. Sheri and Clint and their daughter Eva are bottom center in white. Stacey and Tyler and their 5 kids Cort, Gretel, Trey, Daphne and Pace are on the right in black. Wow my family's sure getting big, I can't wait to see what its like in 10 more years. All 11 grandkids. I love this picture, uncle Tyler was making them laugh so hard.
I needed some updated pictures of the kids for our house, so Julie snapped a few for me. I think they turned out really cute. We had a heck of a time getting Miley to smile, but we finally got one.

10 comments:

The Harvey's said...

your kids are sooo cute! How old is your youngest boy? we will have to keep him and Aubree is mind when they hit the dating years! :)

Katie said...

So cute! Your kids are darling!

Kari said...

The pics of your kids turned out so cute. That one of Miley was worth all the tries. And man those boys are handsome!
I hadn't seen your cabin post either. Dad in the handstand...... classic! Will you send me the one of Miley, Emett, and Pace? I love how Emett comes in the dancing video, talking to Miley like she's a baby!
The picture of Dax and Trey sledding is so cute. And the one of the Big Boys, Cort and Carst!

Lisa said...

Thanks for praying for us! I really appreciate it so much. I love your big family pic, too. I'm glad you told who everyone is. I could probably figure it out, but it's nice to be sure! You guys are all so cute with darling kids.

Sarah Brown said...

So cute! Your family is so big--it's amazing how fast it grows. The kids remind me so much of all of you and all blondies!

Palmers said...

Those are such cute pictures. How long has Bryan been married for? He looks just the same:) Such a cute family! I love the pics of your kids with the pretty fall colors to they turned out great.

lhhadley said...

Cute pics! I love the pic of all the grandkids. Families grow so fast:)

breyn said...

Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! As if that is a surprise. It is so nice to keep up on you and your cute family. Your trip to the cabin looked like so much fun. Don't you just love being with family. I am ready to be closer that is for sure. Wisconsin is too far away!!!!

The Grant Family said...

Very cute family Kristy. Check out my blog, daveandtaragrantfamily.blogspot.com

Clint and Sheri said...

Yeah...the pictures of your kiddies on my fridge I think Miley is like 6 or 7 months! I need new ones!! I hadn't seen your post of New years! I love the video of our girlies dancing together. Will you email me that picture of Dad?? Thanks!