Thursday, October 15, 2009

Snowbasin

About a month ago we went up to snowbasin to get Troy and the boys ski passes. We rode the gondola up to the top to check out the view. It was a beautiful day and we all really enjoyed it.

Heading to the topMiley kept putting my hands over her eyes. She was a little freaked out at first.At the topIt was so pretty up there On our way back down

4 comments:

Kari said...

Before I even scrolled down, I just knew Miley was probably scared. The cutie!
I love the pic of their backs, looking out of the gondola. So precious!

Clint and Sheri said...

Cute Miley having you cover her eyes. Ha ha naughty girl with the vaseline! I can't believe her long hair these days. Eva will NEVER get hair!

Candis said...

What a fun family outing! The vaseline is totally funny! Not fun to clean up though.

Morgan Greaves said...

Just found your blog through Kalani's Cupcake blog! Such an adorable family! :)