Miley is almost 18 months! They let her go into nurshery a little bit early, so I am loving that! It's nice to actually listen to a lesson in Relief Society. I love these pictures, she looks so old with her hair like that.
I thought you'd post some pics from that day! So cute! And yes so old, especially on that bike! I was looking at her in your top family pic too, and she looks like a toddler now!
Eighteen months, time to start thinking about number four. It took me over three years to decide on four. So I feel your pain about not wanting to be prego, that was one of my biggest hang-ups about it, and also having another kid. Yikes!
She is so beautiful! And I love her shirt. This post reminded me that one day Ella will be in nursery. Now there's something for me to look forward to! The return of Sunday sanity.
She is so cute!!! My little Slade is 19months now and time flies by way too fast. It makes me sad that my baby is getting so big. Nursery...AHH... Heaven.
8 comments:
What a doll!! She does look older!
I thought you'd post some pics from that day! So cute! And yes so old, especially on that bike! I was looking at her in your top family pic too, and she looks like a toddler now!
Eighteen months, time to start thinking about number four. It took me over three years to decide on four. So I feel your pain about not wanting to be prego, that was one of my biggest hang-ups about it, and also having another kid. Yikes!
Love the "piggies." I can't believe how big our little ones are getting:)
Ah, nursery. Sigh. What a blessing from heaven :)
She is so beautiful! And I love her shirt. This post reminded me that one day Ella will be in nursery. Now there's something for me to look forward to! The return of Sunday sanity.
She is so cute!!! My little Slade is 19months now and time flies by way too fast. It makes me sad that my baby is getting so big. Nursery...AHH... Heaven.
She is so darling! Isn't nursery the best??!
Post a Comment