In case you were worried, we arrived home safely, but I just haven't had the time to post anything these past few weeks. We have been so busy with camping, Dax & Miley's birthdays, Halloween parties and the dreaded Super Saturday that I'm in charge of for Relief Society. Oh, and did I mention that I HATE MY COMPUTER! It is so messed up and closes on me when I'm halfway through dowloading pictures and then I have to start over. Anyway, we had a wonderful time in California. Troy's little sister lives there and hung out with us for a few days. It was so much fun!
8 comments:
I am glad you are still alive...I was seriously wondering what happened:) It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the first picture of the pumpkin mickey. What did the boys says when you picked them up from school to go? I still can't believe you kept it a surprise. How come there was no one at Knotts Berry? Did I miss that? It all looks like so much fun! It has been too long since I have been. We want to go when Cade is bigger. Glad you are back (and busy it sounds) and had a great time.
Sounds like you had fun!!!! I'm Jealous!!
Thanks for the fun slideshow. My kids have yet to go to Disneyland and Austin was watching it with me and saying, "Mom, when are we gonna go to Disneyland?" It looks like it was a blast! Thanks again for the baby clothes....they are soooo cute!
That looks SO fun! Mitch says he's going to try to keep Disneyland a secret from Jayci as long as possible.. Yeah right, Jayci loves all the princesses, I don't think that'll stay a secret for long! How do you look so perfect in all of your pictures?? I need your secret!
I'm glad your back safe. It looks like you guys had a blast.
I've never really thought
Carst and Dax look alike, but that firwork pic shows otherwise. That pic is my favorite, along with the one of the boys hands up on a roller coaster. Way fun!!!
Hey Kristy!
I'm glad you found me! You are now linked to my blog and forever to my heart cuz we do share tons of great memories! You have the darlingest (that's a word, right?) family! It was so fun to play with your kids at the park--Dax has a lot of your spunk I think. --Sarah
It looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland! I can't even believe you have three kids...but I mean that in a good way! They are darling. And, I know Troy is a good guy. I remember him a little from high school, but he probably doesn't know who I am! It really is funny to think that all of the friends from the old neighborhood are grown up with families and stuff. I'm just glad there's things like blogs so that occasionally we can catch up on each others' lives. If you talk to Stace, tell her I said hi!
Post a Comment