skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Disneyland, Here we come!
We are taking the boys to Disneyland on Monday. I am so excited! We have had this trip planned since May and I can't believe it is finally here. We decided to keep it a secret from the boys, so they still don't even know. It has been so hard not to tell them. I feel like a little kid myself, I'm all giddy. We are going to drop Miley off at my Moms and then go pick Carston up from school and go straight to the airport. We will probably tell the boys where we are going when we get on the plane. I hope they will be excited, I've been secretly dropping hints about how fun it would be to go to Disneyland some day. Dax was just a baby the last time we went, so of course he doesn't remember anything and Carston was only 2. I pulled out the home movies about a month ago from our last Disney trip and they both were saying that they want to go there again now that their bigger, so I'm sure they will be thrilled! Here are some pictures from the last time we went. We went with my family.
12 comments:
Sounds fun! I can't wait until we take our kids to Disneyland!! probably next year... They have to be old enough to enjoy it and I don't think Bridger is quite there yet!
I can't wait till you guys come visit! I am sooo excited to go to Disneyland with the fam. See you soon!
So much FUN! I can't believe you have kept it a secret for so long. I can't wait to hear all the details and see the pictures from your trip!
I've been thinking about you guys all day today, especially when i looked at the clock at 2:00 and thought, "i wonder if the kids know now." I can't wait to hear about their reaction!
I can't believe Carst was only 2 when we went as a fam. I was imagining Dax and Trey on that snoopy drop, but they were just babies! Crazy!
Your back! Can't wait to see the pics on here. I just had to tell ya that I couldn't put a pic of what you and Troy were last year, cause were having a ward party and I don't want anyone to see it who goes on my blog! Party's not till the 25th, I hope I make it so we can wear that.
I'm jealous. Hope you had fun.
I love Disneyland! I bet your kids had so much fun.
Alright Kris, let's see some of those cute pics from your trip!
I am so jealous. I can only imagine hoe excited the boys must have been when you finally broke the news.
Kristy, I love your blog! We are brand new bloggers (yay!) It's fun to see how big your kids are, and I have never even met Milee (sorry i don't know how you spell it) in person, but she is adorable!! Check out our blog mitchstephcraven.blogspot.com and we can better keep in touch. SLC isn't that far away, but I feel so out of the family loop sometimes, but it seems you all are doing so great! I even saw a posting from you on Shelece Simon's blog, it seems like it's a small world in the blogging community! Maybe we'll see ya around Thanksgiving! Happy Halloween!! OOHHHOOHOOHOOHHAAAAAhh ahha ahh!
Thanks for letting Kaly come play with Dax, she had so much fun. When she came home she asked when we are going to Disneyland, and then told me that she was going to find a nice girl for Dax to marry. She said she is going to marry a tall boy with orange hair (like Carter, wendy's) and is 28 just like dad.
I still have the pictures from the duck pond. Do you want me to email them to you? Or I can put them on a cd.
Hi Kristy!
Hope you don't mind that I'm reading a little on your blog! Sarah finally has one and that helps me connect to people that I've lost touch with since we lived out of Utah for so long. Does Stacey have a blog per chance?
Hope Disneyland was awesome!
Post a Comment