Monday, September 22, 2008

First Tooth

Carston was so excited to lose his first tooth. I had fun pulling it out. I always loved to pull my teeth out and I guess I still have a weird fascination for it. Now I'm always asking him if he has any more loose teeth.

In other exciting teeth news, Miley finally got her first tooth at a little over 10 months. You might have to look close!


7 comments:

Kari said...

I didn't know Carst lost a tooth, maybe it just happened today? That's funny you and your "weird fascination" ha ha

Katie said...

I love pulling my kids teeth too! Mylie is so cute!

Karie Coats said...

ok, that is a weird fascination, I think I would get grossed out. I'm not ready for my kids teeth falling out yet, especially for them to get those beautiful holey smiles!!

tyandtesh said...

loving your blog! I just added you to my favorites! Uh, about the cankle, yikes! ouch! Super cute kids, and I love love love Jon and Kate plus 8!

lhhadley said...

I think I remember this facination of yours! Is it early for him to lose teeth or is this when they start?

Kristy said...

I think kids start losing their teeth around 6 years old. Most of his friends his age have already lost a couple.

Angie said...

Hi Kristi. I just found your blog from Heather's. Your family is so cute. I think your little girl looks just like you! But I'm sure you get that a lot!!